Friday, February 26, 2010

blog #2

The thing that I love is baseball. I love watching it and playing it on a team and with my friends in the summer. Some of the friends that I have met are from playing baseball. Most of my friends play sports and some of them play baseball so in the summer I go hangout with my friends and go to the baseball field and play catch or we would play some baseball. I love watch the MLB and I love playing it. I love when you’re at a baseball game and catching one of the balls that are hit over by me.


I play in the summer with my cousins and his friends. When I’m with my family me and my 2 brothers will play some catch with each other and then my brother and I will go to the baseball field and I will pitch to him. When I am with my friends we will play baseball with our friends and have a game. Then we would go home eat and watch a baseball game. Every day over the summer I would go play baseball and have a blast playing.


I would love to play in the MLB because I would be a pro at baseball and I would just love to play. I would love to have the fame. I would love to play the game for the rest of my life. I would also love the have my own baseball field and play all the time just hitting balls around. I would love to have a pitching machine so I could have it throw me the ball so I wouldn’t have to do it myself. I want one that when you hit the ball towards it the machine would pick the balls back up and throw them again.


I want one that runs on low electricity so my bill wouldn’t get to high up there. My favorite baseball player is Rodriguez on the Detroit tigers.

No comments:

Post a Comment