Tuesday, December 8, 2009

trevers blog 12


I would choose to rent an apartment in Livonia, Michigan. I would hope to have some money saved up from my job or from my parents from my birthdays. I would want to work with machinery so id need to go to school for that. I would have one roommate until id find the right girl and id get married. I’d be in college and I would have a person life to.

I would be living in a apartment over in Canterbury park and id have a 2 bedroom apartment and id have a roommate that would stay in his own room and we would split the rent amount. We would split the amount for food and all the stuff we would use. My roommate and I would have a TV and we would have our own bathrooms so we wouldn’t have to share.

Iwould make 35,000 a year

per month i would make 3,000

Cost for living there per month.

Rent would be 699 – 770

The monthly amounts of the expenses are added into the monthly rent.

Monthly payments.

Rent = 699-770 (with dryer washer kitchen stuff)

Phone, internet, TV = 230

Car payment = 700

I would have 1371 left for food and anything else I would need.

No comments:

Post a Comment